𝟏. 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
- ‘𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝’, refers to things that are made entirely by hand, using only traditional tools and techniques.
- Made by hand or using the hands, as opposed to by mass production or using machinery.
- Jewelry can be considered handcrafted if at any time in its production process hand labor was employed.
𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 & 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 “𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝” 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭:
- 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜: At 2AB, we will find and draw inspiration from things in life and the surrounding environment to be able to come up with ideas to create beautiful jewelry.
- 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜: All jewelry has its own unique characteristics, so choosing the right materials for certain jewelry is also very important. We have all kind of materials from pearls, beads and so more.
- 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝: The final part to complete a piece of jewelry. At 2ABNORMAL, everything is made very carefully and meticulously. We make sure to produce the best quality and beautiful products for you.
𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐟 “𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝”:
- Authentic handicrafts are made of indigenous raw materials & reduce pollution into the Environment also saving the fuel because handicraft didn't use machine.
- Creates sustainable and vibrant communities and market.
- One-of-a-kind products.
- Hand-crafted products have true personality and more appeal than factory made items found anywhere. They express character, skill and culture.
- A product with a story behind it is always more interesting than a generic item anyone could pick up at any store.